Home / Registration

Andalucía Bike Race presented by Garmin will take place from May 17-22, 2021.

Registration sold out.

Before proceeding to the registration platform, read this information thoroughly:

Suggestion!

Register using a personal computer. Company computers, tablets and/or cell phones might cause problems.

Important!

Foreign participants holding a competitve cycling license not issued by the RFEC (Royal Spanish Cycling Federation), must request a written authorisation to their national cycling federation that certifies that their insurance is valid in Spain. This document must be shown to the Commissaires in order to collect the start number.

REGISTRATION

  • Any person who wishes to take part in this competition must register through the official website: www.andaluciabikerace.com.
  • For the registration to be valid, it’s compulsory to complete all the required details that are requested on the form and to pay the registration.
  • The registration period ends on May 10, 2021 or when the 600 entries available are sold-out (300 pairs).
  • Those registered within the last week (from May 3-9) cannot be guaranteed the personalized race number or medal, nor can they have the requested size of the Endura gift.

ENTRY FEE

Two methods of payment have been enabled: full payment and fractional payment (60% at the time of registration, and the remaining 40% before 21 March).

The registration fee per pair is:

REGISTRATION WITH FULL PAYMENT: 100% of the amount will be paid at the time of registration.

DATE ENTRY FEE

Until 7 January or first 50 pairs

650€
Until 10 May 750€

REGISTRATION WITH FRACTIONAL PAYMENT: 60% of the payment will have to be paid at the time of registration and the other 40% by bank transfer before March 21.

DATE ENTRY FEE
Until January 7 770€
Until February 28 870€

Once the second payment has been done, proof of the bank transfer must be sent to registration@andaluciabikerace.com.

Bank details to transfer the second payment:

- Subject: 2nd Payment

- Team name

- Entity bank: IBERCAJA

- Account number / IBAN: ES07-2085-8341-0894-0001-0691

- BIC / SWIFT: CAZRES2Z

CANCELLATION POLICY AND CHANGES

  • Cancellations or changes must be requested to registration@andaluciabikerace.com.
  • Registration transfers will only be valid for one edition, otherwise the entry fee will be lost. If the next edition’s entry fee increases, it will be compulsory to pay the difference in order to transfer the registration.
  • There is the possibility of changing the name of the registration of a participant of the couple in case of injury and impossibility of competing in the event with medical proof, as long as it is notified before May 2nd, 2021, date prior to the allocation of the race numbers.

    ACCEPTANCE OF DOCUMENTS

    All registered for Andalucía Bike Race by Garmin 2021 declare that they have read and accepted these three documents. You can download them here, although you will also find them on the registration platform.

    COVID-19 SECURITY PROTOCOL

    COVID CLAUSE BY ROYAL SPANISH CYCLING FEDERATION (RFEC)

    COMPETITION REGULATION

    CLAUSE COVID-19

    • Every participant in Andalucía Bike Race by Garmin 2021 will be subjected to three rapid antigen tests, with prior signed authorization and informed consent from the medical services of the event. Registration does not include the three "Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test", mandatory for all participants before, during and after the event.

    • Any participant who tests positive in one of the three tests must leave the competition immediately and a member of the team will inform them of the steps to follow.

    • Every participant of Andalucía Bike Race by Garmin 2021 declares that they have read and accepted during the registration process the information document by the Royal Spanish Cycling Federation in which they inform about the measures that the cyclist must adopt and those that the organization will adopt to ensure the safety of the event.

    • Every participant of Andalucía Bike Race by Garmin 2021 declares that they have read and accepted during the registration process the information document about the security protocol for Covid-19, created by the organization together with the competent health services, an essential condition to take part in the event.

    • All schedules may be modified depending on the health situation of the scheduled date of the event.

    • If the event is permanently suspended due to force majeure caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, prior to the event, the organization will notify the participants and they will have the option of requesting a refund of the registration fee.

    CATEGORIES

    ELITE MEN

    UCI Elite: a man that must be 19 years or older on the 31st of December of the current year in which the competition takes place. He must hold an approved UCI Elite license, strictly obey the entire UCI regulations, will compete for UCI points and prize money.

    Elite: a man that must be 19 years or older on the 31st of December of the current year in which the competition takes place. Riders without an annual racing cycling license approved by the UCI. Will not compete for UCI points nor prize money. Elite women.

    ELITE WOMEN

    UCI Elite: a woman that must be 19 years or older on the 31st of December of the current year in which the competition takes place. She must hold an approved UCI Elite license, strictly obey the entire UCI regulations, will compete for UCI points and prize money.

    Elite: a woman that must be 19 years or older on the 31st of December of the current year in which the competition takes place. Riders without an annual racing cycling license approved by the UCI. Will not compete for UCI points nor prize money.

    MASTER MEN

    Master 30 (men). A man that must be 30 years or older on the 31st of December of the current year in which the competition takes place and must hold an approved Master license for racing. Riders with an Elite category license cannot compete in this category.

    Master 40 (men). A man that must be 40 years or older on the 31st of December of the current year in which the competition takes place and must hold an approved Master license for racing. Riders with an Elite or Master 30 category license cannot compete in this category.

    Master 50 (men). A man that must be 50 years or older on the 31st of December of the current year in which the competition takes place and must hold an approved Master license for racing. Riders with an Elite, Master 30 or Master 40 category license cannot compete in this category.

    MASTER WOMEN

    Master women. A woman that must be 30 years or older on the 31st of December of the current year in which the competition takes place and must hold an approved Master license for racing. Riders with an Elite category license cannot compete in this category.

    MIXED

    A woman and a man that must be 19 years or older on the 31st of December of the current year in which the competition takes place. Both must hold a license approved for competition

    *If a participant does not pair up with another of the same age group and / or license category, the team must enter the category that corresponds to the youngest and / or highest-level category. This is not accepted for those who wish to compete in the UCI Elite categories.

    REGISTRATION PLATFORM

    Click on the image to register

    ADDITIONAL SERVICES

    Octagon

    Organisers

    Sponsors

    Institutions

    Official Media