Home / News

16 Feb 2018

Prepare your UCI certificate!

Your insurance is important

All riders with a foreign license, not issued by the Royal Spanish Cycling Federation (RFEC), must show a written authorisation from their national cycling federation that certifies that their insurance is valid in Spain. This document must be shown to the Commissaires in order to collect the start number. ¡Have it prepared!

Licenses of other sports (mountaineering or triathlon, for example), for cycloturing or regional, are not valid for a UCI (International Cyclist Union) category race.

If you don’t have an international license valid for competitive cycling, you can arrange an insurance (only for the days that Andalucía Bike Race presented by Shimano lasts) before you collect your start number (72 €). If you have doubts about the validity of your license, check with your federation.





Official Media